Martes, Mayo 1, 2012

EXPLORE YOUR DREAMS & EMBRACE YOUR FEAR!

This is our 2nd day in Kapangan wherein we will visiting Mac's relatives in Malagyao. I thought it would be easy, (lakad lang naman e!) but then when I saw the way to the place they were talking about "No i'll not gonna join you!" Shocks! I'm super duper afraid of heights and then we where going to pass that footbridge??(Hindi ko na inalam kung gaano kalalim, rolling into deep daw! haha =D)


Its the only way to Brgy. Malagyao (before i can't pronounce that word =D its a tongue twister for me =D)

Yes! it's not a joke you must think twice before you decide =D


They enjoying the scenery and the bridge itself.




 At syempre,  I need to face my fear, wala naman maarte sa grupo e! buti nalang my tour guide kami. =D Thanks to him buo parin ako paguwi.. wait lang? asan na puso ko? naiwan ata dun (Joke! hehe)



We capture the beautiful greenest scenery i ever seen, from Brgy. Pudong ( hmm is it Dugong? what ever they pronounce it it's still the scene make it best hehe =D)




Next stop and the last was the Amburayan River (I tought it was Amburao heheh sorry =D) It was so perfect when we get there, the cold water in the river was perfect for the afternoon.




Credits for our tour guide for being a good host. Tenkyow! =D


Enjoying the cool water.. 


It's Just a perfect getaway.. Hope for the second  next Year =D



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento